Tuesday 13 July 2010

ST MORIZ (fake tan)


ST MORIZ. . . st tropez rival!!!
I have been a lover of fake tan for quite sometime now and have tried most of the products out. I have also found if you dont spend good money on one you tend to go an orangey un natrual colour too!!
Whilst out shopping the other day i came across ST MORIZ!! i have heard a few ppl talk about it and have said they swear by it!! WELL, NOW I DO TOO!!
I have compared the ingreds to the ever so expensive ST TORPEZ and are more a less the same!! ST MORIZ retails from around £2.50 and can be bought in HOME BARGINS, SAVERS, SEMI CHEM AND MANY MORE
As you apply the tan u can see where you are putting it so no white patches, LOL!! ITS IDIOT PROOF!!! unlike othere tans the ST MORIZ doesnt have a horrid biscuits like smell and it drys in less than half and hour.
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!
It can be bought in either a mousse or spray and having tryed both i would recommend the mousse as the spray does make quite a mess.
To apply please use GLOVES OR TAN MITT, spray one pump on ur arm and in UPWARDS strokes mix into ur arm. i find upwards strokes works best as going in circles will leave you with streaks!! when doing my arms i leave out my elbows and at the end with a make up sponge i lightly dab it on around my elbows, leaving my tan looking flawless. ( i hope) LOL!! i do the same with my legs missing out my feet and knees and again use a make up sponge to apply it to those ruff areas.
ST MORIZ made my skin feel soft and smooth and is a fantastic product!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT, TO TRULEY BELIEVE HOW FAB IT IS!!!
GOOD POINTS. . .
1. SMELLS GREAT
2. GREAT VALUE
3. NICE NATRUAL COLOUR
4. LASTS AGES
5. STREAK FREE
6. CAN SEE WHEN APPLYING
7. DRYS FAST!!
BAD POINTS. . .
1. DOES GO ONTO BED SHEETS
2. THE SPRAY ISNT VERY GOOD
3. CANT REALLT THINK OF MUCH BAD THINGS TO SAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment